Think you know Mexican?
We skip burritos altogether and go well beyond tacos and tamales .... Authentic, fresh, locally-sourced organic and sustainably-raised ingredients, food that is festive in its color and flavor, steeped in tradition, right down to the tortillas made by hand in front of your guests, hand-thrown, hand-painted dinner plates, mouth-blown glassware, and woven table linens.
Discover over a dozen different moles and pipians (moles' seed and nut-based cousins)- artisanal salsas ground by hand in a molcajete, meats marinaded in complex adobados--- and did you know that the traditional masa used in most Mexican cooking is corn-based/gluten-free?
- Gift Certificates available
- Full Service Buffet
- Plated (restaurant-style) dinners for up to 25 guests
- Passed Appetizers
- Drop-off with set-up
- Stations- Taco Station, Ceviche Station, Guacamole Tasting and Dessert Bar
- Antojitos Menu- Mexico's answer to tapas
- Mexican Brunch, lunch, dinner, & cocktail parties
- Corporate events
- Mexican Bar - Margaritas, Palomas, Mojitos, Sangria and more
- Mexican Grill- Carne Asada, Pollo Asado, Costillas ribs), Grilled Veggies and Corn
- Cooking Demos and Classes
- Our catering minimum is $600- most menus are priced from $35-48 per person
- Our usual guest count is 25-80 guests, for smaller parties see Una Señorita Gourmet
Looking for our PRIVATE CHEF In-home Culinary Experience?
6-course gourmet meals for 4-25 guests prepared in your kitchen
CLICK HERE for Una Señorita Gourmet
We use locally-raised, sustainably-farmed produce, poultry, beef and seafood, AND BUY FROM BUSINESSES WHO do the same. Whenever available, we source organic ingredients.
Apoyo is one of those words that defies translation. Literally, it means "support"; but in Mexico it means much, much more. Neighbors work together to actually build their communities' infrastructure, extended families cooperate to make the fiestas that mark life's important moments, like weddings and baptisms, financially possible, and extended families provide support that the government doesn't. In that same spirit, we work with our immediate community and in Mexico.
We donate 2% of catering proceeds to One Heart World-Wide, a not-for-profit whose mission is saving the lives of women and infants in need, one birth at a time; because "every mother deserves a baby to cradle, not a tiny body to bury". .
Photo (top of page) of Flores de Calebaza Rellenos (Stuffed Squash Blossoms) filled with Napa Valley ricotta, available seasonally. by Adriana Alamzan Lahl
We donate leftover food to FOOD RUNNERS, a volunteer organization dedicated to alleviating hunger in San Francisco.