Making a great margarita is part art, part science-
It requires a Mix Master (we’ve got a great one, Mike Kelly!) and quality ingredients, from the lime juice to the tequila to the rim salt. What’s so different about Margaritas Tres Señoritas?
- We use fresh squeezed lime juice and tiny, tangy Mexican or Key limes.
- We squeeze our limes by hand using a Mexican lime-juicer, which releases the precious aromatic oils hidden in the skin of the fruit
- We allow our fresh-squeezed lime juice to “mellow” overnight for a smoother, silkier margarita
- We use organic agave syrup as a sweetener, not sugar and water.
- We recommend a reposada tequila that has been aged in small barrels.
- We recommend Torres Orange over Gran Marnier : its lighter and easier to blend.
- We rim our glasses with Sal de Vida Gourmet’s Ancho Chile Lime Salt, which is made just for this purpose.
Looking for our PRIVATE CHEF In-home Culinary Experience?
Dinners for 4-20 guests prepared in your kitchen
CLICK HERE for Una Señorita Gourmet
Food that is a party on a plate, as pretty to look at as it is pleasing to the palate.