Each year, the San Francisco Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the San Francisco area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The San Francisco Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the San Francisco Award Program and data provided by third parties.
- A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your event date.
- We serve the entire Bay Area, South to Carmel, East to Tahoe, North to Napa, Sonoma and Mendicino. Travel charges are .$57/mile outside of a 30-mile radius of San Francisco, plus tolls.
- Minimums $600 weekdays $850 weekends, for Valentine's Day*, minimum is $500 inclusive of service and tablescape for a party of 2-4
- Gratuity not included in the above pricing. Suggested gratuity is between 15% and 20%, just as it is for service in a restaurant. Gratuity is shared by your chef between the servers and bar tenders.
- Minimums and minimum deposit may be higher for: *New Year's Day, Super Bowl Sunday, Valentine's Day, Easter Sunday, Jewish Holidays (1st and last night of Passover, Rosh Hashonah, Chanukah), Mother's Day, Cinco de Mayo, Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day weekends, Day of the Dead, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fridays and Saturdays in December and Christmas Eve/Day.
- Tastings: We are one of a growing number of caterers who do not offer tastings, which we feel are not a fair reflection of what to expect on the day of your event. After all, preparing an exquisite meal for two or four is very different from preparing that same meal for 40, or even for 15, on the day of. We will occasionally arrange for a tasting for signed clients only of a few, select dishes with the aim of refining the menu, for events of over $3000 only.
Food photography of Sopes by Adriana Almazan Lahl
"She was a fabulous chef and made it fun and exciting for our guests. She was the perfect chef for our event because she lightened the mood and made what could have been awkward (corporate retreat hosted at an air bnb with no alcohol) not uncomfortable at all! She was interactive and talkative. She even chimed in on our discussion about shared economy since she is an expert in the field. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a fun, entertaining, and delicious dinner!" McKenna C. (March 11, 2016)
"We all loved this experience! Chef Gray helped figure out a menu that suited the occasion. She and her crew served amazing tacos with tastes that made everyone sigh. They were also most accommodating about serving the food in an area we hadn't considered but needed due to the coolness of the evening. When we later moved inside, the food arrived seamlessly, course after course. And, when the event was finally done, the kitchen looked like no one had been in it at all." Mary W. (Aug. 4 2016)
"Andrea helped me with an engagement party for my brother. I had a number of food restrictions and personalities that she was able to work into the menu. No one felt like that were left out! She helped me with decor and brought a great staff to help her. The party was a huge success and everyone is still talking about how great the food was! Thank you Andrea!!" Sheila R. (March 9, 2016)
"This was our first experience with Tres Señoritas and we look forward to many more. Andrea was a pleasure to work with from menu planning to the cooking, serving and clean up. She quickly adapted to our kitchen and wowed our party. While each course was fantastic, the Empanadas, Scallop Cerviche and pecan-encrusted wild salmon were memorable. Each course was properly presented. There was plenty to eat and the experience was better than anything we would have received in a fine restaurant. As she said her goodbyes after a complete clean up, our guests got up and gave her a standing ovation. My wife and I felt very good about the entire experience." (Mark C. 1/2/2014)
"Andrea catered a VIP event in our home and the hand-passed food was memorable and delicious! Not your typical appetizers - really creative things like beef ceviche and goat cheese pelotitas with a tamarind chutney. Staff was super to work with. " (Ej R. 8/11/2014)
"We hired Tres Señoritas for a 40th birthday party for 37 people. Andrea had a great team of people to work with. Everyone commented on the delicious food! Great authentic tablecloths, plates and glasses. Delicious cocktails ( and my friends are picky)...and the team left the kitchen as clean as they found it ( maybe cleaner)! We ran into as small bump with tablecloths and not having enough fabric to cover table legs but not a disaster. Other than that we had a wonderful event! Thanks Andrea!" (Kristin N. 1/12/2014)
"We had a family reunion in San Francisco. We rented out all of the rooms in a bed & breakfast and, on the recommendation of the owner, hired Andrea to cater 3 dinners. Despite a somewhat cramped kitchen, Andrea made 3 delightful meals for 22 hungry people. Service was very good and the food was tasty and creative." (Mark P. 1/1/2013)
"Andrea - Thank you so very much for making Scott's birthday the best party ever. From planning to execution your customer service, your ideas, your sense of humor, and, not to mention, the food were top notch. Our 25 guests are still raving about the party nearly a month later. We felt honored to have you and your family treating us to such a fine meal. Thank you all so very much. 5 stars!!! Thank you", Christy & Scott (August 8, 2011)
"Thanks again for the lovely meal you and your team made for the Crissy Field Center- we so enjoyed every mouthful and your wonderful presentation of the food and related history. It was a magical meal for all!" Christy Rocca, Director, Crissy Field Center (May 12, 2011)